Having released their stunningly raw and emotional album “Ocean” to critical acclaim last November, Lady Antebellum surprised their fans this week by giving five of the album’s tracks an acoustic makeover. The resulting “Live : In The Round EP” (Big Machine Records) was recorded in one take at Nashville’s Skyways Studios, with band member Charles Kelly saying of the project “We really enjoyed getting to strip down some of our favourite songs from Ocean and put focus on the lyrics that drew us in from the beginning”.
The songs they selected include their recent gold certified chart topper ” What If I Never Get Over You” (nominated for ACM Single Of The Year) along with the country/rock track “Boots” and their latest single “What I’m Leaving For”, each captured with its own standalone video such as this gorgeous one for the album’s sensual title track
The EP is available to stream/download now here https://ladyantebellum.lnk.to/LITRPR
- “What If I Never Get Over You” | Sam Ellis, Jon Green, Ryan Hurd, Laura Veltz
- “Be Patient With My Love” | Charles Kelley, Dave Barnes, Ben West
- “What I’m Leaving For” | Sam Ellis, Micah Premnath, Laura Veltz
- “Boots” | Charles Kelley, Ross Copperman
- “Ocean” | Tofer Brown, Sarah Buxton, Abe Stoklasa